Notts Sport’s Powerplay Instant Cricket System opens up incredible opportunities for coaching and recreational matchplay on almost any existing artificial turf surface.
Exclusive to Notts Sport, the pitch can be rolled out in just five minutes and provides realistic bounce, spin and seam reaction.
The pioneering design features stabilising strips so that the mat lies flat. The system also includes a special trolley to ensure that the surface retains its shape and performance characteristics between games and makes it easy to move, install and store.
The Powerplay Instant Cricket System is a fantastic new way to encourage people of all ages to discover and enjoy cricket, and is particularly useful in urban environments and where traditional cricket pitches aren’t feasible.
Features of the Powerplay Instant Cricket System include:
• A unique shockpad design to help regulate the ball bounce
• Built in expansion ports to enable the system to absorb temperature variations
• Stabilising strips to ensure the mat lies flat
• A suitably porous surface
• Durable surface offering a long lifespan, player comfort and underfoot grip
• Surface colour to enable the ball to be viewed more easily